Reimagine the cubicle.
Clean, simple. A canvas for your mind. No people, no clutter to distract.
In here, you can write, create, learn, stretch.
Let the outside in—the light and the fresh air are your fuel.
The Newport is the ideal workspace—an 8.5’x8.5’ standalone structure that fits in any backyard and gives you the peace and calm you need to be effective and creative. With its tall ceilings, French doors and massive casement windows, you’ll never feel penned in. A wall-mounted heater and fan keep it comfortable in any climate, and smart outlets and switches mean you can fire it up from your smartphone, so you can walk in ready to make something amazing.
The Newport is an already-built unit that can be ready for delivery in less than a week. Price as furnished is $24,000.
- 8’x8’ interior, 9.5’ ceiling
- CLT construction: Walls, ceiling: 5-ply Douglas Fir, 3.25”; floor, 3-Ply Douglas fir, 2”
- Marvin Integrity pure Ultrex windows; double-pane; including two 5’x4’ double casements
- Marvin Integrity Ultrex oversize French doors
- Gray Cetol-treated cypress siding over rainscreen
- Transformable Trailer foundation; hot-dipped galvanized; insulated and sealed undercarriage
- Fiberglass roof over EPS insulation; galvanized curbs
- 8’x4’ Garapa and hot dipped galvanized deck
- Garapa and galvanized steel awning
- Stainless steel rain chain
- Hand-scraped solid ceruse white-oak flooring
- Ipe trim
- Whitewashed CLT walls and ceiling
- Ipe corner shelves
- Wall-mounted ceramic heater
- Craftmade stainless steel 14” adjustable wall fan
- Custom desk of white enamel steel and reclaimed white oak, on iron casters
- Office chair by Dwell
- Long Made Co. articulating scissor lamp
- 30-amp electrical, third-party inspected
- Residential electrical input
- Insteon wireless switches and outlets
- RapidDeck modular decking: any size or shape deck around the unit
- Exterior lighting
- Connectivity package, including optional broadband wireless router
- Security package, including wi-fi cameras and motion sensors
- Cubist Mobile Solar Unit